JR. SOFTWARE SUPPORT ENGINEER
- 3 Years of Software industry experience
- Fluency in written & spoken English language
- Retail Management Software sales Experience
- Specially expert in Point of Sale Software
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Prepare Sales Pitch and reach out to the prospects over Email Phone
- Conduct research to identify new markets & customer needs
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The candidate have to be engaged in planning, overseeing new marketing initiatives, researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
Increase the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
Find out and develop new markets and improve sales.
Excellent communication and negotitation skills, project management, analytical and problem-solving skills, flexibility, time management and technical skills.
Bachelors or Master’s in sales and marketing.
Minimum 3-5 years in the software industry.
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNEE
- The Candidates Should Posses Relevant Certifications, Marketing or Computer Science Bachelor Degree Holder
- Fresh or Less Than 1 Year in Relevant Field
- The Candidate Must Have A Basic Knowledge Of SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC/Google Ad word And Google Analytics.
The candidate have to identify and research new business prospects then sell our products.
Build and Maintain relationships with new and existing clients. Engage with clients virtually and meetup with them during sales visits.
Demonstrate, present products and establish new business.
Interpersonal skills, confidence, product knowledge, leadership skills and excellent communication skills.
Bachelors in Sales and Marketing.
Minimum 2-3 years in the software industry.