Software Quality Assurance Intern
- BS Degree in Software Engineering (preferable)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test
plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with Waterfall Model , System Testing , Functional Testing , Performance, Load & Stress Testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
Junior Software Support Engineer
Assistant Hardware Engineer
The candidate have to identify and research new business prospects then sell our products.
Build and Maintain relationships with new and existing clients. Engage with clients virtually and meetup with them during sales visits.
Demonstrate, present products and establish new business.
Interpersonal skills, confidence, product knowledge, leadership skills and excellent communication skills.
Bachelors in Sales and Marketing.
Minimum 2-3 years in the software industry.